TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The term ‘Singapore Ski & Snowboard Academy’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered address is Suntec Singapore Ski & Snowboard Academy, 1 Raffles Blvd, Level 2 Crescent 2, Singapore 039593. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
2. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
4. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
5. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
6. From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
7. Use of this website and these terms are governed by the laws of Singapore. Any claim relating to use of the website shall be heard by Singapore Courts.
Singapore Ski and Snowboard Academy (“SSSA”), the operator of the Singapore Ski and Snowboard Academy’s facility (“Premise”), provides training sessions and activities to the Participant, which include, but are not limited to, the sport of skiing, snowboarding, the use of simulators, training classes, and/or courses (“Activities”) at the Premise, subject to the following terms and conditions. If you do not consent to the terms and conditions, you must not enter the Premise. By entering the Premise, you are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below:
1. You acknowledge that participating in the Activities on the Premise can be dangerous. By attending the Activities at the Premise do so at your own risk and assume all risk and liability for personal injury or death, including those that of any children under your care, associated with attending the Activities.
2. SSSA and its officers, employees, volunteers, independent contractors, and agents shall bear no liability for any personal injuries, health problems, or deaths sustained at or after the Activities, including directly or indirectly resulting from any existing medical condition.
3. SSSA requires everyone (whether on his/her own behalf or on behalf of a minor) to sign the Assumption Of Risk, Release Of Liability & Indemnity Agreement (“Agreement”) at the point of registration before participating in any Activities. No access will be granted if you do not sign the Agreement. The Agreement must be signed by your parent or legal guardian if you are under the age of 18 years old. The Agreement shall be valid for all Activities in which you participate thereafter.
4. No access will be granted if you do not sign the Agreement.
5. No child below the age of 12 (“minor”) shall participate in any Activities without being accompanied by at least one parent or legal guardian. SSSA does not assume responsibility for the care and supervision of minors (whether accompanied or unaccompanied) on the Premise. Throughout the entire duration when the minor is on Premise, the parent and/or legal guardian take responsibility for the minor’s safety and remain responsible for the care and supervision of the minor, particularly when the minor is participating in the Activities.
6. All participants are required to arrive 15 minutes prior the Activities for equipment fitting. All Activities shall start promptly at the designated time and do not wait for any late arrivals. Any participants who fail to arrive at the Premise 15 minutes before the Activities may result in the cancellation of their booking, and SSSA reserves the right to forfeit your payment for the Activities.
7. We reserve the right to modify and/or change Activities timing to enable the best customer experience. Should this be the case, SSSA will endeavour to provide you with adequate notice for your rescheduled Activities.
BOOKING AND CANCELLATION
8. You may purchase packages to book the Activities, subject to availability on a first-come, first-served basis, and SSSA does not guarantee availability at specific dates and times.
9. All amounts paid in respect of bookings and packages are non-refundable.
10. Any cancellation of booking must be made via the application 24 hours before the Activities.
11. Any cancellation of bookings within 24 hours before the Activities and no-shows for that session will be FORFEITED. For cancellation due to medical reasons, you are required to submit the supporting documents or certification from a qualified physician to SSSA within the same day of your booking.
12. All purchased packages must be used within their stipulated validity period before their expiration date and the packages are non-assignable, non-transferable, and non-refundable.
13. You will not be refunded for any unused or expired packages. You are responsible for keeping track of package validity, as SSSA does not provide reminders for the expiration of packages.
DAILY USE OF LOCKERS
14. Lockers provided at SSSA are solely for the use of our customers to house their personal items when they are in class or using the facilities.
15. All lockers must be cleared before the closing hours of the SSSA. After which, the SSSA shall have the authority to open such lockers and dispose of all property found therein without being liable for loss.
16. The SSSA reserves the right to open the locker if there are reasonable grounds for suspecting that a locker is being used for prohibited purposes or to store prohibited items.
17. The SSSA shall not be liable in any circumstance for any loss or damage of property stored in any locker.
18. No one is allowed to enter the slope area unless instructed and permitted by SSSA’s instructor.
19. You are responsible for all your personal belongings, and SSSA will not be held liable or responsible for any damage, loss, or theft of your personal property and belongings.
20. You will comply with all signs, notices, directions, instructions, or requests of SSSA and acknowledge that SSSA reserves the right (in its absolute discretion) to suspend or cancel any person’s access to any Activities without refund or compensation for non-compliance with any of its terms and conditions.
21. No failure or delay by SSSA in exercising any right, power, or remedy under these terms and conditions shall operate as a waiver thereof, nor shall any single or partial exercise of the same preclude any other or further exercise thereof or the exercise of any other right, power, or remedy.
22. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, you agree that SSSA’s total liability to you for any claim arising out of the Activity shall be limited to $1,000.
23. SSSA reserve the right to modify the terms and conditions at any time, in our sole discretion.